Public Safety at Graduate School USA
Graduate School USA recognizes its responsibility for maintaining a safe and healthy environment for employees and students, and we make every effort possible to do so. We encourage all students, staff, and instructors to take responsibility for their own personal safety and the for security of their belongings and property.
The links below are intended to serve as helpful resources. If you have questions about safety issues at a particular Graduate School USA location, please contact the School's security office for that location.
Safety and Health Links
- 2015 Annual Campus Security Report
- Emergency Communications and Contact Numbers for Graduate School USA Locations
- Graduate School USA Health and Safety Plan
- Inclement Weather / Emergency Closure Policy
- Accessibility Policy
- Personal Safety Information From the District of Columbia Metropolitan Police Department
- Area Crime Statistics Map
- Seasonal Flu Information
- GSUSA Incident Report Form