CENTER FOR LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT:
- EXEC9100L - Writing ECQ Statements
- LEAD8100L - Systems Thinking
- LEAD9200L - Congressional Operations Workshop
COMMUNICATION AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS:
- ADMB8006D - Effective Meetings
- WRIT7020D - Report Writing
- ADMB8129D - Problem Solving
FEDERAL FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT:
- FINC9250D - Non-Defense Working Capital Funds
FEDERAL HUMAN RESOURCES:
- EEOP8110D - Roles and Responsibilities of EEO/Diversity Committee
- LABR7015D - Employee Performance Discussions
- STAF7005D - Preparing for a Reduction in Force
- STAF8013D - Using Federal HR Flexibilities
- EEOP7001D - Managing Workforce Diversity
- EEOP7101D - Federal EEO Counseling
- STAF7015D - Planning and Conducting a RIF
- LABR7120D - Writing Conduct and Performance Letters
LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT:
- SUPV7089A- Managing Employee Trust
PROGRAM & MANAGEMENT ANALYSIS:
- PGMT7001D - Data Collection and Analysis
- PGMT8000D - Management Analysis: Data Gathering
- PGMT7004D - Management Analysis: Planning
- PGMT8001D - Management Analysis: Designing and Conducting a Study
- PGMT7000D - Management Analysis Overview
Students can only enroll in Contract classes through their agency. The POCs are given a registration code to send to the designated students. They use this information to register through GS systems.
Virtual Instructor-Led and Self-paced Courses.
GSUSA’s virtual instructor-led online courses are taught by instructors with real-world government experience; they deliver up-to-date content that you can immediately apply on the job.
Train At Your Location Form
Graduate School USA can deliver any of our courses or workshops to a location of your choice. This option is perfect for organizations with specific training and development needs.
Graduate School USA is an approved contract holder to provide training and consulting services under Professional Services Schedule, SIN C874.